A vibrant pastoral history, rich volcanic soils and philanthropic benefactors have left a legacy of cultured streetscapes and magnificent historic buildings and infrastructure just north of the coast.
- Camperdown Courthouse Information and Arts
- Alan Marshall Discovery Trail
- Camperdown Botanical Gardens
- Dry Stone Walls
- Camperdown Heritage Car Tour
- Camperdown and District Heritage Centre
- The Cobden Story
- Timboon Trestle Bridge
There are approximately 638 known shipwrecks along Victoria’s coast, although only around 240 of them have been discovered. Many of these wrecks occurred on the Shipwreck Coast, with several road signs leading visitors to the known resting place of some of these ships.
Discover some of the shipwrecks of the Twelve Apostles coastline including Antares, Children, Falls of Halladale, Fiji, Loch Ard, Marie Gabrielle, Napier and Newfield