About the listing
A magnificent installation of raised boardwalks suspended viewing platforms and trails compliments magnificent rainforest and two sets of impressive waterfalls. The inclusion of the walk to Little Aire Falls has made this precinct a genuine 2 - 3 hour visit. Carry plenty of water in for the 5.2km return walk to Little Aire Falls.
- Length: Triplet Falls 2.1 km loop with steps, Little Aire Falls 2 hr 5.2 km return
- Time: Triplet Falls 1 hour, Little Aire Falls 2 hours
- Address: Phillips Track, Wyelangta, 20 minutes east of Lavers Hill
- The car park is unsuitable for caravans and larger vehicles
- Toilets and picnic amenity is provided
- Steps and gradient make it unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs