Camp Cooriemungle is set on 55 acres of picturesque farmland and caters for a wide variety of travellers... read more.
30 Bornong Road, Cooriemungle, VIC, 3268
Camp Cooriemungle is set on 55 acres of picturesque farmland and caters for a wide variety of travellers! They can host school groups, corporate functions, family events or maybe a camping getaway for a couple or family!
The camp is situated a 15 minute drive from Port Campbell and 12 Apostles National Park, 10 minute drive from Timboon, 30 minute drive from Otways National Park and is in the heart of the 12 Apostles Artisans Trail.
Whether you would like to relax on site during the day or explore locally – you’re covered! With great facilities you will be sure to have a comfortable stay.
They are also pet friendly.
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Sustainable Tourism Accreditation by ATIC
- Accommodation Association of Australia
- Australian Outdoor Industry
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pet Friendly - Enquire