(172km) Full Day loop (from Princetown) via Apollo Bay:
Experience, ancient rainforest, sweeping seascapes, Otway villages, Shipwreck History and wildlife in a full day loop (from Princetown.)
1. Princetown wetland boardwalk – Post Office Rd Princetown
2. Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park - Princetown
3. Melba Gully – Melba Gully Road Lavers Hill
4. Castle Cove – Great Ocean Road Glenaire
5. Cape Otway Lightstation – Otway Lighthouse Rd – Cape Otway
6. Apollo Bay Visitor Information Centre – Great Ocean Road Apollo Bay
7. Otway Fly Treetop adventures– Phillips Tk Weeaproinah
8. Triplet and Little Aire Falls – Phillips Tk Weeaproinah
9. Otway Historic Museum and Lounge (Otway NouriShed) Colac Rd Ferguson
10. Optional side trips include the Gable Lookout (gravel) and Johanna Beach (sealed). A pleasant alternative route on gravel is to take the Old Ocean Road from Princetown.
Turtons Track is a narrow sealed 13km section of road that runs between Beech Forrest and Forrest-Apollo Bay Road. Tanabryn. Speed limit is 40kmh. All road users need to adhere to “Give way to oncoming traffic” signage. Phillips Tk becomes gravel 3km before the car park for Triplet and Little Aire falls.
The Princetown Boardwalk restores an historic link from the township to the recreation reserve and river mouth. It also connects the town to a lovely picnic area and fishing platform near a bridge ...
Adventurous walkers are treated to a base level view of a long drop falls.
The "Highlight" of the Great Ocean Road the Cape Otway Lightstation is located mid-way along the Great Ocean Road 1hr 15mins east of Port Campbell.
The Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park offers a unique experience for those who seek an up-close encounter with Australian Wildlife. Take the opportunity to hand feed our friendly kangaroos, wallabies,...
The viewing area at the top is easily accessible for those not wanting to commit to the walk to the base.
A 30 min easy loop, superb setting and proximity to the Great Ocean Road have made this one of the most popular rainforest attractions in Great Otway National Park. Visitors arriving from the west ...
A true Otway gem, famous for its massive 350 year old Otway messmate and enchanting glow worms, Melba Gully is the most westerly rainforest in southern Australia.
The Otway Fly is a 600 metre long 25 metre high elevated tree top walk ascending at a gentle grade through a magnificent stand of cool temperate rainforest featuring Myrtle Beech, Blackwood and Mou...
The Gables lookout perches above some of the tallest coastal cliffs in Australia and is located on the Great Ocean Walk between the Ryans Den and Devil's Kitchen campsites.
In 85 year old plantation of Californian Redwoods that has become a favorite local picnic area, the muffled sound and lack of undergrowth provides an interesting contrast to the native wet forest t...