Dry stone walls, Victoria’s largest permanent inland lake, volcanic features, arts, antiques a winery, a historic pub with resident ghost and the landscape dominating Swagman’s Lighthouse (Mt Elephant)
- Pombo Mart - 2846 Princes Hwy Pomborneit North
- Floating Islands - Princes Hwy
- Red Rock lookout (Lake Corangamite)
- Red Rock winery
- Coxellia Shell Beach (Lake Corangamite)
- Browns Water Hole Lismore
- Derrinallum township
- Mt Elephant
- The Elephant Bridge Hotel – Hamilton Hwy Darlington
For tips on how to make the most of your visit, gifts and and warm local hospitality be sure to call into Camperdown Courthouse Information and Arts. Wonderful information and warm hospitality in t...
Established in 1842, the Elephant Bridge Hotel is a renowned “meeting place” in the heart of the Western District farming community who cherish it as part of their lives. It’s also a popular destin...
Come and visit the recently opened interpretive centre. Walks to the summit are now possible every Sunday from 1 - 4pm and at other times are possible by arrangement with a committee member and rem...