29 Lord Street Port Campbell
Waves offers full dining in the Waves Cafe Bar and Restaurant with a wide range of fresh local seafood and produce from around the region. Waves intimate boutique style accommodation offers the traveller warm country hospitality combined with city chic sophistication.
- Level access from street level to outdoor dining area
- Accessible toilets
- While the main entrance has two swinging doors with may prove difficult to negotiate alternate access is available via bank of sliding doors offering easier access to the building for prams and wheelchairs.
Contemporary, architecturally designed suites that are light, bright and spacious with all the facilities you would expect of a luxury hotel.
Deluxe 2 person spas in some rooms
King and Queen Suites
One Suite with enhanced access for wheelchair accessibility
The ideal location for a weekend or midweek getaway.
Off peak from $160 - $190
Shoulder from $180 - $210
Peak from $200 - $230
• Accessible low light switches
• Bathroom cupboards at ground level
• Bathroom floor all equal gradient including shower
• Hand and grab rails for toilet
• Hand held shower head
• Level doors
• Lever taps throughout room
• Low bathroom sink
• Low bed
• Low desk height
• Low hanging mirror
• Low toilet
• Very spacious rooms
Credit Card and Eftpos facilities available for restaurant and accommodation