Parkers Access Track, Wattle Hill VIC 3237
Designed by award-winning architect Glenn Murcutt and Wendy Lewin, it accommodates up to eight people, and offers complete luxury and privacy.
The surrounding environment is home to some incredible wildlife and unique natural attractions. Alkina Lodge combines a sense of adventure and relaxation, and gives a new meaning to the word luxury.
Prepare to discover the art of indulgence.
Within moments of arriving at Alkina Lodge you will realise just how special it is.
Everything is here to guarantee your perfect holiday, be it a weekend with friends and family or a romantic holiday for two. The house is beautifully equipped to meet all of your needs and accommodates up to eight adults.
Just a stone's throw from major attractions such as the Twelve Apostles and Wreck Beach, Alkina Lodge offers an indulgent and inspirational environment. But be prepared... in the end the house itself will seduce you with its beauty, soothing your body and mind into a state of gentle bliss.
What your stay includes
- Private, luxury accommodation at Alkina Lodge including full use of all our amenities
- All linen, including beautiful bed sheets and pillow slips, doonas, pillows, towels and t-towels
- Firewood and kindling for your use during your stay
- Internet access
Our pricing is subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum stay periods apply, depending on your travel dates. The property can sleep up to 8 people. We request a deposit of 50% to confirm your booking, and the balance is due one week prior to your stay. We accept payments made by Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit and cheques. No pets are permitted at the property. A $500 bond is requested at the time of booking, which is returned after your stay. We reserve the right to retain this bond or part thereof for any damage during your stay or for items which are missing when you leave. Check in time is 3pm, check out by noon, unless otherwise pre-arranged.
As we are a small, private property, our business depends on maximising occupancy. If you cancel the booking, our charges apply as follows:
- For cancellations made more than one month before your stay, we will provide a full refund
- If the booking is cancelled less than one month before your stay, Alkina Lodge will retain your deposit of 50%
- If a booking is cancelled within one week of arrival, there will be no refund