309 Yaruck Rd Port Campbell
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you on our 480 acre cattle farm with its unique bluestone English country style Bed and Breakfast. Designed exclusively to capture the magnificent views and the winter sun.
Charming lace and chandeliers adorn the 2 spacious guest rooms with large ensuites, a guest lounge and kitchenette. Relax in the guest lounge by the wood fire with your coffee and cookies and enjoy awesome ocean views or take your coffee onto the balcony or sit and chat with us over a cuppa.
There is an abundance of wildlife, kangaroos graze on the pasture just near the B&B, foxes roam the fields, eagles glide by along with all manner of bird life. The sunsets and stars are very beautiful. Drive or take a helicopter ride along our beautiful coast line.
See from the air the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Cambell, London Bridge, Bay of Martyrs and much more.
A four course breakfast is served by your hosts in the formal dining room with ocean views, or in the eating nook with winter sun and views of the ocean and farmland. Evening meals, picnic lunch and BBQ are optional extras by arrangement.
AAA 4.5 star rating
HMAA Award of excellence winners 2008
Recipients of 18.5 out of 20 in the Age Good Weekend Away
- Queen size beds one also has a day bed.
- Linen provided, electric blanket & clock radio.
- Both rooms have TV, DVD & Leather Lounge.
- Split System heating & cooling.
- Kitchenette has a bar fridge, hot water jug and microwave.
- Tea, Coffee, Milo, Fruit & Homemade Cookies by Win.
- The ensuites are very spacious with heater and fan, all glass showers, very elegantly decorated.
- Phone, Fax & Wireless Broadband.
Rates per couple per night $200 Peak and Long Weekends, $175 off peak WINTER SPECIALS FROM $150.
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th FREE.
Hosts; Don & Win McKenzie look forward to meeting you -