Grayland Street Cobden
The park has a 2km train track that provides rides for all ages. It also has an 18 hole mini golf course, fully equipped tearooms, sheltered bbq area and adventure playground. It is open on the third Sunday of each month and every Sunday in School holidays. It is open from 11am to 4pm.
It is open on New Year`s eve as part of the Cobden New Year`s eve family fireworks spectacular which regularly attracts in excess of 4000 people and has a huge array of entertainment.
The park is co-run by 2 volunteer organizations:
- The South Western Model Engineers and the
- Rotary Club of Cobden.
Private bookings are available on days other than public running days, in the months form September through to April. The park has won many awards for its emphasis on affordable family fun and entertainment.
- $2.50 all ages above 2 years.
- $5 per adult and $2.50 per child.
- Wheelchair friendly train platforms
- 2 accessible car parks at entrance.
- Car park is gravelled.
- Accessible toilets.
- The adventure playground is accessed by grass and not by wheelchair.
- Accessible BBQ area.