19 Hennessy Street Port Campbell
If you are planning one night or several in the relaxed and beautiful coastal hamlet of Port Campbell, you will be absolutely delighted with this immaculately furnished and equipped three bedroom apartment. Boasting a glorious huge deck and stunning views over the Port Campbell beach, this is the perfect spot to unwind, pour a glass of wine and watch the sun go down over the cliffs.
To make your stay complete, C-deck is situated within a two minute stroll from the beach, shops and the local restaurants and cafes.
Your gracious hosts, Evan and Sue Wilson, will only be too pleased to provide any ideas or suggestions for you to take full advantage of the local area and ensure your stay on the Great Ocean Road is one to remember.
Contact us on email@example.com
· One night bookings are welcome
· Perfect place for a romantic getaway
· Singles, couples and families welcome
· Sleeps 4 – 6 comfortably
· Continental breakfast can be organised upon request
· Large outdoor deck for your enjoyment
· Free Wi Fi. Large plasma T.V., D.V.D player, Radio, C.D. player.
Cdeck apartment comprises of;
· 3 bedrooms: 2 large bedrooms with queen size beds. One smaller bedroom with bunk beds.
· Spacious, open plan dining and lounge area with polished floor boards in the dining area and carpeted lounge.
· Well equipped large kitchen with stove, microwave and full size fridge
· Two bathrooms with shower plus a separate laundry with washing machine, dryer and clothes line for your convenience
· Split system air conditioning and heating
· BBQ facilities are available on the outside deck together with a large outdoor dining setting, deck chairs for relaxing, large umbrella plus cushions for your comfort.
Cdeck is nestled into a hillside allowing glorious sea, beach and rural views to be enjoyed from both inside the apartment and out on the deck. Guests can sit and watch the sun go down and then the magic of a beautiful sunset over the cliffs, a very special part of the experience at Cdeck.
In addition, Cdeck Apartment is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with private areas for guests to relax and enjoy the sunshine.
Your hosts, Evan and Sue, will be more than happy to help out with any special requests such as making a booking at a restaurant, organising a bottle of champagne or wine, chocolates, flowers or perhaps a platter of local hand made artisan cheeses to enjoy on your arrival. The only cost to you will be for the purchase of goods, our time in organising is complimentary.
We have on offer a continental breakfast by request only. Comprising of juice, cereal, yogurt, fruit, toast, spreads, tea and coffee. The cost per person is $9.00. Please just enquire on booking in.
Quality linen, bedding and towels are supplied. Cot and highchair are available at no extra cost.
· Pricing starts at $140
· Winter special – book 3 nights and pay for only 2, during the months of
June, July and August (excludes the June long weekend)
For all enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone calls are also welcome on 0355986435 or 0408176139.