Great Ocean Road Princetown
It is the sheer scale of the offshore stacks that are most breathtaking at this point. Many of you will have seen countless photos and images; nothing will prepare you for the grandeur of this iconic site in the flesh. Dusk and dawn provide the best viewing opportunities with opportunity to view penguins from the cliff top viewing area. (about 15 - 20 minutes after sunset )
- Length: 600m – 1km return
- Time: 45 minutes
- The Twelve Apostles is a high profile tourist site which is available to be viewed from dusk till dawn 365 days a year.
- Large sealed car park with designated accessible parking spaces.
- 300m of sealed paths to viewing areas by passing through or around the Visitor Centre.
- Prams and wheelchairs can access the lower viewing platform by following signs at the main lookout.
- There is a 200m extension to the eastern viewing platform which is steep in its final section and unsuitable for those with impaired mobility.
- Wheelchair accessible toilet open 24 hours at the Centre.
- Four wheelchairs are available upon request between 10:00am and 5:00pm by presenting to kiosk staff
Physical Address and GPS Coordinates
- Great Ocean Road, 6km west of Princetown
- Lat: -38.66292772063347
- Lng: 143.1057643890381